[jawsscripts] colour checking issue

  • From: "sean farrow" <sean.farrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 06:35:43 +0100

Hi:
I am in the process of checking for a colour in a set of scripts i'm
writing.

The colour changes when the spacebar is pressed.

I'm currently doing the following in KeyPressedEvent, not the best palce I
know, I carn't use new text event, asx the whole app is one window, Any
other events come to mind?

If GetColorAtPoint(x, y) ==Colour then

SayString"test" //simulate the checked state of a checkbox.

Else

SayString "Unckecked"

The if clause seems to execute all the time, but not the else.

Anyone any idea why?

Also should i use colorToRGBString rather than the colour value it'self.

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Sean.