[jawsscripts] Re: collaboration

  • From: "Travis Roth" <travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:06:56 -0600

The different tasks sounds like a good idea.

And it sounds like a version control system would help.
For example, CVS or Subversion.
It seems Subversion is quite popular these days. I'm not an expert on
either to say what the pros and cons are but I'd guess either of them have
the power to help with JAWS scripts.

Google "cvs tutorial" or "subversion tutorial" will get you started. And
both products have Windows and Linux versions.