[jawsscripts] Re: collaboration

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 07:24:47 -0800

Didn't realize messes had an intelligence, but maybe you have a little more insight in the matter. Well, I think she's pretty clearly established the fact that they are dividing their work so this doesn't happen.

Matthew
---- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>