[jawsscripts] Re: collaboration

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 07:08:49 -0800

Why not go really primitive and set up an FTP site on both ends. Whenever you finish your work simply copy and paste on your FTP site and the other person will grab it and vice versa. This will eliminate e-mail size constraints. This will eliminate time delays between e-mail messages sent to and from. This will of course also eliminate lost messages. Flash FXP is only some $20.

Matthew
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>