[jawsscripts] Re: automating commands to extract info from web site?

  • From: "Ann Marie Medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 07:08:07 -0500

Hi all,
Well I downloaded the following spreadsheet:
StockQuoteTemplate.xls
I go to data, import data, web query
but web quiry is only new and edit web query is unavailable.  Has anyone
used this spreadsheet to gather stock info?

I thought this spreadsheet was ready to use but when I go to data menu,
import from external, I crash.