[jawsscripts] Re: automating commands to extract info from web site?

  • From: "Ann Marie Medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 12:17:38 -0500

Hi all,
If I write out a series of windows and jaws commands sequentially to go to
web, prompt to enter  info in edit box, use Jaws to navigate info, copy and
append info then alt+control+N for NotePad and then paste info and save text
file.
could some of you give me guidance to script?
I would love to automate this processs because it would save me so much
time.
thanks for any feedback.
I use Jaws 11 or 12 and xP Media.
Thank you so much.