[jawsscripts] Re: adding offsets to Frames using presumably IniReads/writes??

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 08:01:09 -0500

Hi Geoff,
Can you tell me more about what you're trying to do? There may be an easier
way. For example, the FrameSetOnWindow function might help. I looked at the
FSDN and there's virtually no documentation for it, though.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810
Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog