[jawsscripts] a small irritation in the script manager???

  • From: "Paul Magill" <magills@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 21:22:12 +1000

Hi all,

When selecting a return type in the New Script dialog, I find that first
letter navigation does not work, & it is necessary to arrow to the desired
type.

However, when on the second page of the New Script dialog,  & selecting a
type for each parameter, first letter navigation works fine.

Is this just an anomaly with my system, or is this the way it is with the
script manager?

Thank you,
Paul from Aust