[jawsscripts] Re: Word 2010 script

  • From: "Travis Roth" <travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 09:29:55 -0500

Hi David,

Is the text visible on the machine that isn't working?
That'd be my first guess that the text you're searching for isn't actually
on the screen, possibly the window is to small, screen is not maximized, the
resolution is different so the text doesn?t show up, etc.
I prefer to not count on text being visible when possible, though this is
not always possible.
For example, I am not quite sure what GetListOfObjects() is returning but if
it contains the info you're seeking I'd parse it from that instead of doing
a text search.