[jawsscripts] Re: Word 2010 script

  • From: David Newman <djn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:52:40 +0100

Thanks Bruce.
Yes - there are obviously a number of tricks to solve the particular
case though I confess I didn't think of that.

However, the original simple problem was a generalisation within a
larger set of facilities, so I was looking for why simple stuff like
that wasn't working.
Ideally I want to leave target programs alone and make scripts work
round vanilla installations.

Thanks for responding.
David