[jawsscripts] Re: Windows Live Mail and Other JAWS Scripts Updates

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 12:19:34 -0700

no,

the scripts do get circulated and used, its just that it's not generally
done by freedom scientific!

my site is one place where this can be done, and if it's a major scripting
success, freedom has been known to add it to an update, I think one of the
folks out here, Jamal, has had scripts he worked on go into a FS update.

don't give up on one persons troubles!

inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
custom made computers and peripherals to fit your needs!
www.alacorncomputer.com