To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 11:40 PM
Subject: [jawsscripts] Re: Winamp Playlist and JAWSKey+h question again.

Jim:

I've had a look at the WinAmp scripts to see what triggered the
context sensitive help to speak in different windows.  Basically, it
gives help for either the main window or the equalizer--not the
playlist & it does that by obtaining the window class of the focussed
window.

Does that help?

On 1/25/08, Jim Noseworthy <jim.noseworthy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks:

Excuse me, but I lost track of the thread for this subject but has anyone
determined why the JAWSKey+h displays the information for the Winamp
playlist on some computers while, on others, just the main window
information is displayed? Actually, on most of my client's computers, it
doesn't work.

Any help would be appreciated all over the place.

Thanks.

--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: