[jawsscripts] Re: Winamp Playlist and JAWSKey+h question again.

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:40:28 -0700

Jim:

I've had a look at the WinAmp scripts to see what triggered the
context sensitive help to speak in different windows.  Basically, it
gives help for either the main window or the equalizer--not the
playlist & it does that by obtaining the window class of the focussed
window.

Does that help?

--
Jackie McBride