[jawsscripts] Re: What Is A Dialog Box?

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:06:10 -0700

Mark, a dialog box is simply a series of controls that enable a
"conversation" of sorts w/the user. An example is the typical "file
open" dialog box u get when u press
ctrl o, for example.

On 2/28/12, mark <marktorgerson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>      I am trying to script a program on my own. When I am using the Jaws
> cursor to move around the screen, I keep hearing JAWS saying I am on
> different dialog boxes. Apparently this is very important. However, I have
> no idea what it means. Any ideas are appreciated.
>
> God bless,
> Mark
>
> God Loves you!
> You can visit my website at:
>  <http://christiantraditions.info> http://christiantraditions.info
> Please visit my blog at:
>  <http://christian-traditions.blogspot.com>
> http://christian-traditions.blogspot.com

Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit
Jackie McBride
Ask Me Computer Questions at: www.pcinquirer.com
Jaws Scripting training materials: www.screenreaderscripting.com