[jawsscripts] Re: Viewing script documentation in script manager

  • From: Andrew Hart <ahart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 15:04:50 -0300

Hi.  I've been coding in JAWS script over the last few weeks using both
JAWS 12.0 and 13.0 and the only time this ever happened to me was when I
did something silly like forgetting to close a comment, that is, I
placed /* before a script to comment it out and erroneously typed /*
again after the script instead of */ to close the comment.  That played
havic with things until I realised what I'd done.

Apart from that, I haven't experienced the issues you describe.  I am
using JAWS 12.0.1170 and JAWS 13.0.718.

Hth,
Andrew.