[jawsscripts] Re: Urgent! Accessibility For Sibelius Sound Set Editor?

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:53:48 -0700

He was referring to me, Annabelle. My understanding is that the last
version for accessing Sibelius was v. 5.

Perhaps subscribing to the Midi Mag list at:
midimag-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
would be of use. Once you're subscribed up, u could post your queries
there. This list is actually more designed for discussion of
problems/tips/techniques/educational materials for scripting Jaws
applications than it is for finding scripts per se, though we do try
to help w/that when we can.

But u would likely be helped more on a music-related list, since
you're more apt to find users of the particular application(s) about
which you're inquiring.

Good luck.

On 4/10/12, Geoff Chapman <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Fair enough Annabell.
> Sound set edotir, not sound skulpting editor tool per Se. Ok I got that.
>
> So do you have any further comments re the rest of my response?
>
> Thanks much.
> G.

>>> 2. Button
>>> 3. Button Menu
>>> 4. Checkbox
>>> 5. Combo Box
>>> 6. Dialogue
>>> 7. Edit
>>> 8. Edit Combo
>>> 9. Extended Select List Box
>>> 10. Graphic
>>> 11. Group Box
>>> 12. Header Bar
>>> 13. Hot Key
>>> 14. Left-Right Slider
>>> 15. List Box
>>> 16. List View
>>> 17. MS Active Accessibility
>>> 18. Multiline Edit
>>> 19. Multi Select List Box
>>> 20. Password Edit
>>> 21. Radio Button
>>> 22. Read Only Edit
>>> 23. SpinBox
>>> 24. Static
>>> 25. Status Bar
>>> 26. Tab Control
>>> 27. Toolbar
>>> 28. Tool Tip
>>> 29. Tree View
>>> 30. Up-Down Slider
>>> If any of you fellow JAWS scripting members have any further information,
>>> questions, or suggestions for me, please feel free to Email me at any
>>> time,
>>> as I check my Emails several times each day.
>>> Kind Regards,
>>> Annabelle
>>> foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>>  _____
>>>
>>> No virus found in this message.
>>>
>>>  _____
>>>
>>> No virus found in this message.
>>>
>>>  _____
>>>
>>> No virus found in this message.
>>>
>>>  _____
>>>
>>> No virus found in this message.
>>>
>>>  _____
>>>
>>> No virus found in this message.
>>>
>>>  _____
>>>
>>> No virus found in this message.
>>>
>>>  _____
>>>
>>> No virus found in this message.

Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit
Jackie McBride
Ask Me Computer Questions at: www.pcinquirer.com
Jaws Scripting training materials: www.screenreaderscripting.com