[jawsscripts] Re: Urgent! Accessibility For Sibelius Sound Set Editor?

Sibelius Speaking worked with Sibelius version 3,
or was it 2? Anyway, that hasn't been developed in years.

Currently our only option is Sibelius Access, a
free set of scripts for Sibelius 5.25, soon to be
released for Sibelius 6.

Chris

http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt