[jawsscripts] Re: Toggling capslock off when leaving an app

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 14:50:49 -0400

I am not sure what is going on then.  If the capslock is on when you are
exiting windows calculator then it should say 1 not 0.  If the capslock is off
then you should hear the 0.  For some reason the function is not getting the
state of the capslock.
Could it be posible that the capslock does not work the same on a laptop when
you have laptop layout selected?  I am doing this on a desktop with the desktop
layout selected.  I do not have a laptop handy to test this but I am very
puzzled.

Tom Bisset