[jawsscripts] Re: Toggling capslock off when leaving an app

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 18:23:27 +1000

with no testing/real knowledge,I'll nearly bet that's what it is, you know
guys.

surely caps lock in laptop lay-out would have to be reporting differently
than in desktop mode, given that it becomes the JawsKey in Laptop lay-out,
and one has to do that double-take thing to utilize it as a proper capslock
in laptop lay-out.