[jawsscripts] Re: To Doug: For-the-people Chat Client Scripts

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:49:26 -0500

I did a lot of work on those yes, but the egg timer thing is by Steve
Shepherd.  Not sure what to say for your other question... what part
of the scripts are you wanting to change?  If you're just adding a new
script and its hotkey and support code, you shouldn't break anything.

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 02:44:52PM -0400, Homme, James wrote:
Hi Doug,
I think you worked on these also. How do you get the egg timer part to func=
tion? Another question: I'm thinking of adding a chess clock. Is there any =
part of the scripts that are particularly delicate?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810
Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog<http://mysites.highmark.co=
m/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>. Discuss accessibility here<http://co=
llaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/default.aspx>.
[cid:image001.gif@01CACF4E.63C16D60]

________________________________
This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended sol=
ely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you =
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately an=
d then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep,=
 use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior p=
ermission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily re=
present the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.

Doug Lee, Senior Accessibility Programmer
SSB BART Group - Accessibility-on-Demand
mailto:doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done,
it was done." --Helen Keller