[jawsscripts] Re: Thanks doug for fixing the List View count in skype.

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 10:26:58 -0400

The Ctrl+4 shortcut key for the chat input box doesn't always work in
Skype 4 or 5, so go to the chat's entry in the Conversation list and
press Enter to get there.

I should probably mention at this point that the best place to go for
Skype and Skype script support is the SkypeEnglish list at
emissives.com.  I don't mind answering questions on lists about Skype,
but I don't want to run too far off the topic of this one. :-)

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 02:00:58AM -0700, bharatvaya wrote:
is there any shot key rich  to chat because by tabbing and arroring I can't
find that some time I get it jaws cursor.
bharat vaya