[jawsscripts] Re: TEST installer for JLS Utilities

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 11:22:46 -0400

Thanks, Geoff.  It would, indeed, be desirable to have an easier way of
uninstalling a particular script set (as opposed to running JAWS
repair).  Unfortunately, the way script sets can be merged with JSX
makes it difficult to reliably restore everything to the prior state.
I'll reflect on this problem though.

To be honest, I wish FS would include a script packager and installer
with JAWS, similar to how GW has done for Window-Eyes script packages.
FS would be in the best position to do this, including an uninstall
feature, in the most reliable manner.  Unless or until that happens,
however, I'll keep trying to improve JSX.

Jamal