[jawsscripts] Sound Forge Scripts Problem

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: snowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 12:07:55 -0400

Hi Jim.

Unfortunately, I'm no longer hearing zoom level when I use up and
down arrow.
This began happening when I installed the latest Jaws 13 update,
13.0.924. I'm using Sound Forge 10, Windows 7 64-bit, and scripts
version 10.12C.

I'm guessing this is a minor change that needs to be made. Is this
something I can do on my end?

thanks for your continued support of these scripts!

Chris
CTS MASTERING: http://www.ctsmastering.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CTS-Mastering/139114066128698
Dropbox: Have your stuff when you need it. 2GB is free:
http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt