[jawsscripts] Re: Scripts for Office Communicator 2007

  • From: "Cohn, Jonathan C [IT]" <Jonathan.C.Cohn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:45:50 -0500

I left the helper files alone, but I think they might need some updating.  The
helper files are included in the default.jss in order to support 'windows-1 -
windows-5 and I think the script that says who logged in / out might be in the
helper files too, and.  The script that says who logged in/out does need some
work,  I get a sound and then 'has logged in " i.e. it does not tell me who
logged in.

I might try to work on that next week.

Jon