[jawsscripts] Re: Scripts for Office Communicator 2007

Hi @ all,

i would be also interested, if someone could send me the jss source code for
Microsoft communicator 2007, because my disability i can't really find a
solution for that kind of problem... Perhaps one wants to hear detailled,
something about the buttons or how to end a telephone call..

It would be fine, if someone could help me...

In kind regards,
Uemit
http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0901xWLFotos
Partyfotos organisieren und mit Freunden teilen? - Windows Live Fotos mit 25 GB
kostenlosen Speicherplatz