[jawsscripts] Re: Scripts for Office Communicator 2007

  • From: Ümit Kirayit <uemit_2705@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:11:31 +0000

Hi @ all,
i would be also interested, if someone could send me the jss source code for
Microsoft communicator 2007, because my disability i can't really find a
solution for that kind of problem... Perhaps one wants to hear detailled,
something about the buttons or how to end a telephone call..
It would be fine, if someone could help me...
In kind regards,
Partyfotos organisieren und mit Freunden teilen? - Windows Live Fotos mit 25 GB
kostenlosen Speicherplatz