[jawsscripts] Re: Scripts conflict between operating systems?

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 11:38:47 -0700

Another thing, Jody--when the app is focused, press insert keyboard 8.
Bring up the keyboard manager & see what keyboard file is assigned to
this app. If it is the correct 1, then check the scripts assigned to
the keys. Sometimes I find that the keyboard & documentation files
somehow get messed up.

On 3/21/10, Mike O'Brien <mike23432@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> HI Jody
>
> If the script file you are referring to is one from your JAWS user folder,
> try going to the JAWS options menu and selecting Manage Application Settings
> on your VISTA machine.  Make sure that the application you are using has its
> check box checked.  I frequently find that unknown powers have disabled
> certain of my user script files with no notification I have ever seen.

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
www.abletec.serverheaven.net
Please join me Saturday, 11/7, on my walk against breast cancer by
making a donation at:
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/larkspur>