[jawsscripts] Re: Scripting System Tray icons

  • From: "Steven Hicks\(HICKSSM\)" <Steven.HicksSM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 07:17:56 +0100

Hi,

not sure if you can help any further, when I boot my machine up, for some
strange reason, the Wireless network connection icon in the system tray
doesn't seem to show up.  I have checked and it is set up on the task bar to
always show.  If I go in to the task bar and arrow down to always show which
it is on already then click o.k. for some odd reason, it then appears back
in the system tray again.