[jawsscripts] SV: Re: A BIG Discovery involving graphics! Please read!

  • From: "Patrik Johansson" <patrik.johansson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 08:48:55 +0100

Hello!

I've had another issue with graphics.
If I navigate with the JAWS or invisible cursor by pressing the right arrow
and then navigate by pressing the left arrow to go back again, JAWS doesn't
recognize the same graphics.
If I repeat the procedure and go from the left to the right again, JAWS does
not always recognize the same graphics again.
Strange...
Do you have any suggestions?

Best regards,
Patrik Johansson