[jawsscripts] Re: S_PRIOR doesn't work the way it should

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:00:01 -0500

I think it is a known bug.  I would report it to FS anyway.  I think you
will find that function very temperamental, so be careful when using it.
Sometimes it is necessary, but limit the situations in which you use it so
that you do not get unexpected results.  I think the current location of
various cursors has a major impact on whether you get the expected outcome.

Don Marang
Vinux Software Development Coordinator (vinux.org.uk)

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real
substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working
on things that matter.
Dean Kamen