[jawsscripts] Reading tables in IE

  • From: Jerry Posey <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:57:22 -0600

I have an application that runs using IE where the table on the page isn't
read so am trying to get them to read using a script. It has a search box
and button at the top of the page and when you enter search information it
reloads the page with the search box and button with the information on the
item in a table below. The cursor is placed back in the search box and I
can't move to the table to read it. But if I tab to the item button manually
and use my hotkey then I can move to the table and read the information. The
search box and all buttons are classed as internet explorer_server. I tried
to put a tab in the script to get out of the search box but even though it
moved to the item button it still wouldn't move to the table.
Any suggestions?

Jerry
Envision Industries

*Career opportunities for people with vision loss*