[jawsscripts] Reading tables

  • From: Jerry Posey <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:03:11 -0600

I'm using JAWS 12 and trying to read a table in IE8. The ReadCurrentRow and
SayNextRow don't come up in insert functions and if I enter them I get an
unknown function call when trying to use them. What am I missing here?
Also when I arrow in the selection list in the insert functions box it only
reads the function name and not the description of the function as it has in
all other versions of JAWS. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just
my JAWS 12?
Thanks,
Jerry