[jawsscripts] RES: Re: need help

  • From: Paulo Henrique Graca <paulo.henrique-graca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:49:11 -0200

Hello

I've tested the tipo f Rui and it works fine! I believe that ^p is the symbol
that represents the blank line and when you ask to MS Word replace ^p^p by ^p
you are shoing to Ms Word that you want to replace two blank lines by  one
blank line.
If you want to delete all blank lines in your document, please try to replace
^p^p by nothing. You can do it doing the following:
1. go to start of your document pressing ctrl+home.
2. press your hotkey to access replace dialog. In English versions of Ms Word
the command is ctrl+h.
3. in the dialog that will appear, fill the first field with ^p^p.
4. press tab to go to next field and make sure that all characters in this
field was deleted and it is blank.
5. press tab until ear replace all and press the spacebar to activat it.
In my tests here the MS Word was deleted all blank lines of my text.
I hope that it can help you!
Good luck!
Kind regards,

Paulo Henrique Graça
ATEC/DSGC/Superintendência de Sistemas Contábeis
t  55 11 3274 3750 (rota 706)   f  55 11 3274 3750
mailto:paulo.henrique-graca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Itaú Unibanco
Avenida do Estado, 5533
CTO 9º andar Porta B2