[jawsscripts] Re: Programmatically sending keystrokes or mouse clicks

  • From: "Katherine Moss" <plymouthroamer285@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 13:50:43 -0400

Hi,
Speaking of AutoIt, what is the best way for that to be customized for JAWS,
and what is the most productive way to use it when combined with .net?  And
one other thing.  Have you seen how horrendously laid out MS expression web
3 is in terms of accessibility?  I want to be able to use that this summer,
but oh wow, looks like I've got lots to do and lots to learn now, doesn't
it?

Regards,
Katherine Moss