[jawsscripts] Re: Please, Help Me To Find All Scripts To Support JAWS 8; Thanks

  • From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:19:29 +0200

Hello, I'm not a script wizard, but will answer some of your questions. See
my comments under each of your categories and programs

• Antivirus

There are programs that work out of the box, such as AVG antivirus, AntiVir
PE Classic, nod32  and avast.

• FileZilla

I use fileZilla server with    out scripts and without problems. I think the
client also  has no problems.

• Google Talk

For google talk you can find scripts on www.jaws-users.com under the scripts
section. They are for older versions of jaws but work well with 8.

• Lavasoft Ad-Aware SE Personal

The definitions for the versions below 2007 are not ubdated anymore, and
2007 version is not accessible at all, so you should use something else.

• Microsoft Office 2003

Jaws has scripst for it.

• Mozilla Firefox 2

I use jaws 8 with this also without much problems.

• Nero

It works well without scripts. With the last version, I had to use jaws
cursor in the menues.

• Skype 3.6

See
http://www.visi.com/~dgl/skype/

• Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4

see jaws-users.com

• Winamp 5.5

Jaws has scripts for it.

• Windows Live Messenger 8

Jaws has scripts.

• Adobe Reader 8

Works well with jaws.

I can suggest also to open your jaws help and look under the popular
aplications section to find which programs jaws supports.
HTH
Negoslav