[jawsscripts] Re: Performing a control right mouse click

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 16:18:57 +1000

hmmm. your right! it's certainly not in there.
obviously tim I'm sure  you'd have also already tried  simply a typeKey
("Control+NumpadSlash")
or a
{Control+NumpadSlash}
entry?

and, as I'm sure you already have, and if you end up doing a sendMessage to
do this, can you post the sendMessage code you figure out that works? I
might ask jim to shove it into hsc too?

thanks.

geoff.