[jawsscripts] Re: OT: Apple VoiceOver now supports scripting

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 19:51:52 -0500

AppleScript has been around since When I was a Development Manager at
Lockheed Martin for a Enterprise wide Mac application in 1993, .  Back then
it was a HyperCard application on sterroids connecting to a  mainframe.  I
hope it has come a long way since then!

Itt was a program with a vision both in technology and business!

Don Marang