To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 4:33 AM
Subject: [jawsscripts] Re: New Release of JMC Now Available, Including JAWS Scripts

What is JMC and why do we need it?

Just asking.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx
Skype DaleLeavens

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:19 PM

Hi, in case anyone is interested, there is a new release of JMC available
(V3.5.0.2), that has some pretty interesting new features...

Here is an excerpt from the download page at http://gutterstar.net/jmc.php

So... This is the latest release! New features include:
* The #Play command, which allows you to play any wave sound file, and
include any number of such commands within aliases, actions, or scripted
events!
* The #Winamp command, which allows you to completely control Winamp
directly from within JMC! Feel free to be truly weird, and add such commands
to aliases,
actions or scripted events? While you play, you can rock out to such old
time favorites as: "I'm Stuck On You Babe Like Bubble Gum In Your Hair",
and,
"My Favorite Bath-Time Gurgles"! No idea what use this feature is to a JAWS
user really, but at the very least, you can say you could...
* Full scripting support! Now you can create interactive programs using the
JMC object directly, and programmatically communicate with JMC using such
programming
languages as VBScript, JScript, XML, JavaScript, etc. Essentially, any
programming language that can reference JMC as an object!
* Numerous bug fixes and feature enhancements!

Also, the JMC Scripts for JAWS have been updated to V4.0 to support the new
version. The download page for this is at
http://gutterstar.net/jmc_scripts.php

Direct downloads...
JMC V3.5 Installer:
http://gutterstar.net/mbrs/gateway.php?redirect=../scr/JMC3.5Setup.exe