[jawsscripts] Re: Need your advice on a JAWS scripting challenge

  • From: "John Martyn" <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 09:42:31 -0700

Well I figured there might be more child windows that he can examine and
perhaps the objects do have a window handle. Just a thought on getting the full
list of window handles. You never know because just a getFirstChild doesn't
reveal it all. You need something to traverse the window structure to get a
better idea. It would seem kind of silly that these objects are just floating
in one window. But I can't rule that out either.
John