[jawsscripts] Re: Need your advice on a JAWS scripting challenge

  • From: "Kamil" <ca.kamilimak@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 13:14:39 -0400

Hi Doug,

Just to make sure that I'm on the right track, would you please see if my
following observations match your previous experience with MSAA + JAWS
scripting?

    1- The subtypeCode parameter that GetObjectInfoByName returns is not the
accRole property.
    2- The stateFlags parameter that GetObjectInfoByName returns is not the
accState property.
    3- The ClickObjectByName function does not call the accDoDefaulAction
method.
    4- GetObjectInfoByName may take up to 30 seconds to find 30 objects out
of 100.

Many thanks in advance,
Kamil