[jawsscripts] Re: Need help on AutoFinishEvent function

  • From: "Travis Roth" <travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:09:15 -0600

Technically the program would still be running at the point of displaying
the exiting dialog.
So AutoFinishEvent() will not help you here.

You need to monitor for it the same as for any other dialog, such as with
HandleCustomWindow, FocusChangedEvent() or whatever event you can find that
is willing to trigger when the exit dialog displays.