[jawsscripts] Re: Music production software with JAWS

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:49:09 -0000

Hi,

Before going down this road you need to be very sure that MIDI editing isn't
going to be a part of what you need to do.  One of the huge gaps in the
current ProTools accessibility offering is that there's no support for these
operations - you're fine with audio, but MIDI's out for the moment.  If this
is an issue for you, go for Sonar (has to be V8.5, as the accessibility in
the new Sonar X1 offering is broken).

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd