[jawsscripts] Re: MoveToHeading function

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:35:30 +1100

oh Bravo good job Lynn! oh how often have I too wished that jaws behaved
like this by default!  a verbosity switch built in to jaws for this would be
optimal would not it? grrrr! dunno why it thinks it should behave the way it
does now by default anywayz, and this has puzzled/frustrated me too for some
little time.  if you get that sucker working, I'd suggest sending it to fs
with a strong exhortation to include it in the default IE scripts, send it

suggestions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

as well as to erric directly would be my take.

we'd obviously all like to see it too, I particularly would like a copy once
you get it working reliably.  Sorry I'm not experienced enough in scripting
though to help you in any way construct it. the virtual buffer world is
really like a sealed book to me at present, and a very odd, though
admittedly very useful,
 book it is too. <grin.>

geoff c.