[jawsscripts] Re: MoveToHeading function

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 08:26:31 -0900

Hrm, the description isn't too good, it takes a tag as a param, so I
suspect it won't be all that helpful after all.

FS' answer to how I wanted to navigate pages was use the JAWS+F6
dialog, for what it's worth.  Maybe you'll like that interface, I sure
don't.  It can, however, limit you to seeing just a particular level
of headings.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx