[jawsscripts] Re: MoveToHeading function

  • From: "Holdsworth, Lynn" <Lynn.Holdsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:10:38 -0000

Thanks Soronel. I wish FS would add that switch.

I can't work out how GetTagIndex is supposed to work. Do you have any
idea?

Here's my first attempt at the script. Lots of work still to do on it,
as it crashes when no headings of the level I'm after are present. Also
I'm not sure if I can stop the darn thing wrapping to top of page. I'll
get there though.

function NextHeadingLevel(int hLevel)
var
int j

SaveCursor()
let j = MoveToHeading (s_next, 0)
while (GetCurrentHeadingLevel() != hLevel && j == 1)
let j = MoveToHeading (s_next, 0)
EndWhile
Say (GetCurrentHeading(), ot_status, false)
EndFunction