[jawsscripts] Jaws scripts for Power DVD

  • From: O.Addison Gethers <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws scripts" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:53:08 -0400

Hello All,
I'm using jaws 11,12 and 13 ,Is there any jaws scripts for Power DVD? When I
put the dvd movie in dvd drive power dvd window popped on the window ,when the
movie is playing ,I try to press the application key to arrow up or down where
I can find stop or pause ,but I noticed when I use up or down arrow key jaws
isn't saying anything at all ,when I press f1 for help menu jaws isn't reading
the help menu content at all!! Can anyone give me any suggestion ? I had to
press the spacebar to pause  and press spacebar again to play then press esc to
stop!!
O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx