[jawsscripts] Re: Jaws and volume control

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 08:38:35 -0500

Yes!  However, I had to manualy check the volume mixer and hand create and
tweak the application name.

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real
substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working
on things that matter.
Dean Kamen