[jawsscripts] Re: Jaws and volume control

  • From: "Andre Williams" <andre.williams.1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 19:34:56 -0800

Is there any reason why FS has never pushed the volume up and volume down
script as a feature of jaws? Its a clear necessity when listening to MP3
files such as music and you do not want the jaws volume to go along with the
increased master volume. I can not recall anyone before joining this list
and Don informing that this script exists. In fact, its odd that this scrip
exist but does not have any keystroke attached. I talked to FS about this
problem and they said this could not be done. Its because they don't really
offer much in terms of practical solutions that I sought out help from this
list.
Andre