[jawsscripts] Re: Jaws Scripts for Visual Studio 2010?

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:37:35 -0700

and not to start a web work war, so I will make only the one statement on
this, I am totally anti asp. a cumbersome bunch of junk as far as I am
concerned, asp has only about a 20% following over here in the us, if you
want a job in web development here you need html and php not asp.

inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
custom made computers and peripherals to fit your needs!
www.alacorncomputer.com