[jawsscripts] Re: Jaws Scripts for Visual Studio 2010?

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 15:40:18 -0700

VS 2008 is fully accessible with the scripts available on my site (URL under
my name) or Jamal's NVDA.org

elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
custom made computers and peripherals to fit your needs!
www.alacorncomputer.com