[jawsscripts] Re: Jamal, a Question. Was: Re: Re: describe the scripting basics.

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 19:36:47 -0700

got that, but I got it after I rote the message that I replied to, smile

thanks though,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com